1. Print a 3D printed Minecraft Skier. You can 3D Print it yourself: http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:730270
2. Take a battery, a cable, a power and a servo and connect them together.
3. Attach the Minecraft Skier to the servo.
4. Take a white box, or a box covered in white paper and stick the servo with the Skier on top. Note, it will be better to hide the actual servo under the box and have only the Minecraft character above the box. If you use a white paper for the snow surface, the illusion of movement will be better.
5. Take a battery, a cable, a power, a dc motor and a motor mates and connect them together. X2
6. Take 2 wheels and connect each one of the wheels to a stick that is connected to the dc motor / motor mates.
7. Take another white box and attach the dc motors to the box 10 -15 cm apart with the wheels down.
8. Connect everything together to the box with 2 mounting boards, and 3 wires.
9. Take two paper rolls and put them on the wheels in a way that when the dc motor turns, the wheels will turn and also the paper rolls.
10. Print 2 – 3 A4 snow background pictures
11. Attach the A4 background pictures to each other and place them around the 2 paper rolls that are 10 – 15 cm apart, stick the ends of the papers.
12. Place the box with the Skier in front of the background, turn everything on and let him ski!