Thanksgiving presents a wonderful opportunity to reflect on all that we’re grateful for and this year we’re especially grateful for all of you — our community! With your support, we’re engaging students across the globe in creative hands-on learning, building their confidence, and encouraging their interest in science and technology.
Whether considering your past, present, or future, taking time to reflect with gratitude offers numerous benefits to your health, happiness, and overall well-being. As we reflect on the past year, we’re sharing a few littleBits moments and celebrating our best community experiences to date.
- Expanding our community to include Sphero!
- Shining a light on the middle school cliff and engaging girls in STEAM.
- Community stories from young inventors and corporate partners who share their passion with others.
- Learning from our phenomenal community of BitStar Expert Educators, joining Sphero Heroes in 2020.
- Offering up littleBits Classroom and Bitopedia for easy access to school-friendly tips and tricks.
- Teaching circuitry and real-world examples proves valuable learning tool.
- Extending learning through play at home with Electronic Music Inventor Kit and Space Rover Inventor Kit — both nominated for Toy of the Year!
Summing it up, we’re delighted to share in your enthusiasm for inventing and want to support you every step of the way. We’d welcome a chance to learn about the classroom experiences and learning outcomes that you’re most appreciative of this year too. Share with us on social media by tagging @littleBits or # littleBits.
And, because a space turkey can’t ever get old, we’re sharing our own out-of-this-world creature from last year for lots of laughs at the dinner table!