Join us at SXSW!
The littleBits crew is heading down to Austin this week for SXSW– it’s the perfect mix of geek, tech, music and awesome. We’ve got our suitcases stuffed to the brim with Synth Kits, yet-to-be launched Bits modules, just launched accessories, Exploration Kits and new projects. We can’t wait to see you there!
Join us or follow us on social as we make the following stops:
MIT Media Lab Future Futures Lounge: March 7 – March 10, 11am – 6pm daily
– We’ll have a demo table on the patio, come check us out!
MIT Media Lab Cosmodrome: March 7, 10pm – 2am
– Electronic Musician Nullsleep will be performing with the Synth Kit at 10 pm.
SXSW Create: March 7 – March 9, 11am – 6pm daily
– Free and open to the public! Stop by the littleBits booth to create circuits and make music!
Stage Two @SXSW: March 9, 2pm – 6pm
– Our very own Ayah Bdeir will be join 20 other hardware startups sharing their stories.
Democratizing the Internet of Things is an Urgency: March 10, 5pm – 6pm
– Ayah will be giving a not-to-be missed talk #makermvmt
1st Annual Music Hackathon: March 12-14
– We have five Synth Kits up for grabs- hackers, designers and musicians dig in!