In addition to weekly STEM challenges involving coding & game design, developing engineering solutions and inventing with robotics, the program includes trips to NYC cultural institutions and will pilot a Minecraft track this summer.
For NYC residents with children in 2nd – 10th grade, enrollment is open through May 20, 2016. More details below!
- Students are accepted into this program via a lottery.
- Program runs from July 7, 2016 to August 11, 2016
- Monday through Thursdays from 8:30 – 2:30 (the only Friday scheduled is July 8, 2016)
- Breakfast and lunch included
- Metrocards are provided
- There are two sites in each borough, one for the elementary program and the other for middle and high school students.