Meet the complete STEAM toolbox for invention-based learning in the classroom! Developed with educators, STEAM Student Set makes engineering design fun and engaging for students by giving you everything you need to easily implement standards-aligned (Common Core, NGSS, TEKS) curriculum through hands-on learning. Each kit serves up to 3 students and is best suited for grades 3-8.
- This kit includes 19 Bits, 40 accessories, and an abundance of helpful educator resources such as the teacher's guide, a student invention guide, customizable handouts, and 20+ hours of standards-aligned curriculum with scaffolded lesson plans and learning objectives
- Students are prompted to find solutions to real world problems through applying engineering, physics, art, and design thinking in guided activities then progressing to open challenges
- Invention logs and reflection prompts allow for introspection and self-expression opportunities enabling both students and teachers to monitor patterns and progress
- Each color-coded Bit has a specific function (e.g. lights, sensors, motors, inputs, and outputs) and is modular and reusable for an infinite number of inventions.
- Pro Tip: Dive deeper into science and math concepts with our STEAM Student Set Expansion Pack: Science and STEAM Student Set Expansion Pack: Math. Each expansion pack includes new Bits, accessories, and 12+ hours of lessons and activities