Assembly the skies using the following circuit:
- Plug in the blue power LB to the battery
- Connect the blue power LB to the pink dimmer
- Connect the pink dimmer to the split LB
- Connect the split LB to the each servo. (Make sure the correct black plastic piece is attached to the servo as seen in the photo.)
Assembly the skier:
Cut a pipe cleaner in half and then bend it half and flare the ends until it looks like a Y. This will be the body and legs. Cut the other half of the unused pipe cleaner i half. Wrap it around the body once to make arms. Use the reminded of the pipe cleaner to make an O shape and wrap it around the body to make a head.
Attached the skier to her skies
- Grab two Popsicle sticks and cut a quarter of each off.
- Use the remaining 3/4. Attach 1 servo to each Popsicle sticks using clear tape.
- Grab the skier that you made and attach one leg to a Popsicle sticks and the other leg to the opposite Popsicle sticks. However make sure to make the skier face away from the servos.
- Cut a pipe cleaner into two pieces (2 to 3 inches). Make sure it's long enough to attach from the arms to the black propellers that you connected to the servo.